Creating amazing things with sewing machines is addictive. It is a creative outlet that gives many sewists hours of pleasure, especially when they can hold up their finished project and put it to good use. Yet some sewists may feel guilty spending an entire day seated by their Juki sewing machines.
For those who need a great excuse to spend an entire working on their Juki TL 2010Q sewing machine, be sure to consider these 7 important reasons when and why it’s okay to sew all day long.
- All That Fabric - Fabric by itself can be as much of an addiction as sewing on Juki sewing machines. When there is so much fabric in so many colors and types piling up in the sewing room, it only makes sense to start using it before it takes over! Not enough of a reason? Consider Point 2.
- That New Pattern Keeps Calling - Between the stacks of fabric beginning to pile up and all the money spent, that new pattern sitting there on the shelf will soon start begging for attention. Kill two birds with one stone by breaking out that pattern, choosing some great fabric, then begin working on a Juki TL 2010Q.
- Getting That Gift Made - Whether it’s a holiday event or a special occasion, someone surely needs a gift, right? Even if sewists end up gifting themselves with something to use around the house, a new tote bag, or that garment made with the pattern and fabric in Points 1 and 2, making great items involves concentration and yes, the time necessary to actually finish them!
- Binge-Watching Is Calling Your Name - It’s easy to get behind on the many great TV series coming out on a weekly basis these days. Binge watching is a great solution; however, that can leave many feeling guilty for the time it takes. Lose that guilt by multi-tasking. Turn on the TV, turn on the sewing machine, and make double use of that time.
- Catching Up with A (Sewing) Friend - Haven’t seen each other in weeks or maybe even months? Keeping up with friends is an important part of life. When that friend happens to also love sewing, scheduling a creative get-together could be the perfect answer. Make some coffee, cut a slice of cake, then after the little break, share ideas and techniques while spending the day stitching.
- Bad Weather Days - When the weather turns bad, going out to run errands can be inconvenient or even downright dangerous. Stay safe and cozy at home and put all that extra time to great use working on sewing projects.
- Chores Aren’t Going Anywhere - The one thing that everyone can agree on is that household chores are not going anywhere fast. There will always be something that can get put off to tomorrow while something else gets done today. Why shouldn’t today’s accomplishment be the sewing?
Besides all the other reasons listed above, the best reason of all for anyone to sit down in front of sewing machines like the Juki TL 2010Q is simply because they can and want to. Sewing is a wonderful pastime, giving sewists the chance to express themselves in countless ways. When it comes to spending the whole day working with quality Juki sewing machines, sometimes a person just has to do what they crave most!